Middle School’s Hope Ambassador Club -
The Hope Ambassadors Club is a multi-agency and compassion initiative. It is a youth peer-to-peer student mentorship program that will recruit student volunteers to work with their peers and help create an environment of kindness and compassion in our school. The club’s mission is based on kindness, compassion, resiliency and volunteerism, and connects students to volunteer services, both in school and the community.
RCSAI’s Hope Ambassadors are selected to positively represent and serve the school. Students in the
Student Ambassador Program will :
• greet and speak to prospective parents and take parents on school tours
• take new students on school toursserve as a role model for younger students and serve and “big brothers and big sisters” to our younger students
• participate in peer mediation groups
• assist when preparing for major school events
• participate in peer tutoring
• assist with community efforts such as toy drives, food drives, etc.
If you would like to apply for the club, please see Ms. Milton in RM 112. Applications are due on October 12th.